A 5-Day Whole Foods Program to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, Without Giving Up Real Food!
I have a simple, tasty, and really effective solution that can re-set your eating habits, boost your energy, and help budge that pudge in less than a week.
Over the past few years, I’ve helped many clients through my gentle but really effective 5-Day Whole Foods Program. My clients have ranged from single ladies looking to drop weight to busy working mamas who need to get their energy back on track so they can show up for their families at the end of the day.
My 5-Day Whole Foods Program is perfect for you if:
- You’ve gone overboard when it comes to snacking on sweets and treats
- You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track
- You want to get better with ALL of your eating habits, and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out in a few weeks, or a month
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch
- Your favorite clothes feel too tight and you’re inching towards the ‘fat’ side of your closet
With my 5-Day Whole Foods Program, you can expect to:
- Clean up your diet and focus on eating healthy and tasty foods like whole grains, lean proteins and lots and lots of cleansing veggies
- Kick your sugar habit to the curb
- Get back on track with your eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived
- Lose from 2-14 lbs. (this is what REAL people have reported back to me, and most of them have kept it off)
The nuts and bolts details:
Let’s get you back to your healthiest, most vibrant self so you can grab 2018 by the horns. If you’ve never cleansed before, don’t worry: I’ve got you covered. This program is specifically designed to make things simple for beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
The nitty gritty of what you’ll get:
- A 5-day meal plan with recipes that taste amazing and just so happen to boost your body’s natural cleansing processes
- A LIVE training call where I’ll outline exactly how to prep so you won’t find yourself stuck in the kitchen all week, plus I’ll go over all the program details
- Dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats and snacks – and ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own flavor needs
- A LIVE call near the end of the detox so you know what to do next and how to transition back to the ‘real world’
- A done for you daily protocol that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering what’s nex
- A shopping list template with tricks to save time and money
- A supplement guide (including my favorite brands and where you can get them) so you’ll know which supplements to include
- A handbook so you can personalize your experience and go as deep (or light) as you want
- A complete “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
A few more details if you’re not quite sure yet…
You won’t starve. Pinky swear.
Starting a juice cleanse or rabbit food diet can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine. It’s better to focus on eating nutrient rich foods that nourish you from the inside out – and get you looking AND feeling better in less than a week.
My 5-Day plan is packed full of really yummy recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean proteins, legumes and beans and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables. My clients rave about the recipes, and a lot of people tell me they want to eat like this all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m really busy – will this program work for me?
Yes, I get it; we’re ALL busy these days. But the reality is that feeling heavy and frustrated isn’t helping you squeeze more productivity into your day. This program is quick, easy, and WILL make a difference. Many clients have told me that their families have just eaten all the foods along with them with little to no complaints. Plus, a 5-Day cleanse is much quicker than most programs you’ll find out there, and I’ve created a lot of done-for-you materials to make this as easy as possible.
How do I know if I need a cleanse?
Cleansing is a personal decision, and it’s something that I do on a regular basis for a number of reasons. First, I just love the way I feel after I take a break from eating unhealthy foods and focusing on getting high-quality nutrients in every meal.
Second, the reality is that our world is becoming increasingly polluted. We ingest toxins through the water we drink, the air we breathe, and even the materials that are around us. Then add in the chemicals that we have in our homes and workplaces, and that means pretty much everyone is carrying a toxic load.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. (Um, yuck.) When toxins stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin! The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn belly fat until you partake in a cleanse and get rid of those toxins for good.
What kind of results should I expect?
My clients tell me that the best thing about this program is that they never realized how bad they were feeling until they started feeling better than ever before. Many of them share that they wake up feeling like they have more energy than they know what to do with, their skin clears up, and they feel awesome in their clothes.
You’ll get all the materials, recipes, handouts, plus tons of lovin’ support from me for just $97.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Marsha Beals, Certified Health Coach & Wellness Educator
Specializing in Holistic Health & Healing Nutrition
Natural Beauty From Within
Marsha Beals, Health & Wellness Coach, AADP
Certifications in Holistic Health & Healing Nutrition