With natural beauty, less is more.
We take our natural beauty for granted when we’re young. As we get older, we realize the value of being healthy and being naturally beautiful from the inside out. Natural beauty comes from the soul, and it’s something you feel within, not just on the surface, not just skin deep, but much deeper than that. We don’t need to have a ton of things on our faces to cover us up. What we need to have is our beauty shine through, and that only happens if you have a young spirit, a healthy outlook, and a positive personality. You have to take care of yourself, consistently, and work to be happy, feel good, have a childlike attitude, and a peaceful soul.
“Natural beauty” puts you in control. “Natural beauty” means that chronic illness isn’t controlling you.
Many women think that the key to beauty lies in the bottom of their makeup bag. There are a million and one reasons why women believe this: they’re judged on their appearance, pop culture and mass media support those judgments, and big business makes its money off shamelessly promoting the before and after effects of their miraculous products. The truth is, being beautiful doesn’t come from a lipstick tube, mascara wand, or blush brush. The following seven factors create a more lasting impression than any amount of makeup ever could:
- Passion: passion is contagious. Watching someone pursue her dreams is just about the most beautiful experience human beings can have.
- Compassion: A woman who understands how to give and receive love is much more desirable than a woman who has none to spare.
- The mind: The pursuit of knowledge and truth is not only attractive, but essential to our existence. Knowledge is empowerment and empowerment is sexy.
- Fun-loving spirit: a sense of adventure and appreciation for all that life has to offer is more attractive than relentlessly sticking to routine and taking life’s opportunities for granted. If a woman can’t relax enough to take a spontaneous walk with her child or sing her favorite song in the shower, who wants to join her?
- Resilience: It’s about believing that life can never defeat her unless she allows herself to become defeated. Accepting the worst or the best in equal stride, acting in such a way that either outcome will not control her, that’s beautiful.
- Confidence: Confidence is about a woman feeling proud of how she looks, speaks, thinks, or acts. A woman who doesn’t need other people’s reassurance to help her feel this pride in herself is infinitely more appealing than a woman who incessantly seeks others’ approval.
- Energy: Finally, the most beautiful quality about a beautiful woman can be summed up by the total effect of all of the above. It’s her energy. A woman who has an unmatchable vitality for life is and should be idolized. When a woman follows her passion, shows compassion, pursues her intellect, keeps a sense of adventure, refuses to give up, and believes herself to be worthy, then her energy will be the spark that lights up everyone and everything around her.
This is what Natural Beauty From Within is all about. People need to see that even being a Health Coach, that I’m human. Natural beauty finds balance between being strong and vulnerable. I’m grateful I can show people another side of natural beauty: the side that embraces physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual strength to conquer anything. Contact me to begin your journey of natural health and beauty from within.