Do you want to lose weight? Gain muscle? Improve health? Boost performance?
This Personalized Nutrition Guide can help you achieve the results you want… more easily than ever before. It’s the most comprehensive calorie, portion, and macro calculator available. Here’s why: Your Personalized Nutrition’s calculator first determines the appropriate daily calories for your body.
This estimate takes into account:
- Your personal details (height, age, weight, sex)
- Physical activity levels (both daily movement and purposeful exercise)
- The date you want to reach your goal by (within reason!)
- The changing and adaptive nature of human metabolism (a major benefit of this calculator)
It then calculates your daily macros, combining the above data with additional factors, including your:
- Nutrition and fitness goals (weight loss, muscle gain, body recomposition, better health, peak performance)
- Dietary preference (Paleo, keto, vegetarian, fully plant-based, Mediterranean, and of course, “anything”)
- Macronutrient preference (balanced, low-fat, low-carb, or virtually any other macronutrient ratio you want)
But here’s the reason this calculator is truly revolutionary: Once it estimates your calorie and macronutrient needs, it automatically converts those numbers into food portions that are equivalent to parts of your hand. (Specifically, your palm, fist, cupped hand, and thumb.)
The result: If you choose, you can skip weighing and measuring your food—as well as logging the details of every meal into calorie and macro tracking apps. Instead, you can use our hand portion tracking system to achieve your calorie and macro targets.
This unique approach takes the hassle out of calorie and macro tracking, making it easier for you to lose weight, gain muscle, eat healthier, and improve your performance.
How much should you eat? Let’s find out.
Some people naturally eat the appropriate amount of food and calories for their individual needs. They’re able to maintain a stable body weight for years—even decades— without counting calories, or tracking macros, or ever measuring their portions.
Unfortunately, these “intuitive eaters” represent only a small segment of the human population. The rest of us typically need help with our eating, in the form of external structure and guidance, at least temporarily. This nutrition calculator can help you:
- Eat the right amount of calories and macros for your goals
- Understand appropriate portion sizes
- Improve your food choices and eating habits
It gives you a nutrition blueprint for achieving your goals and, at the same time, helps you develop the skills you need to eat well for life.
If you’re trying to lose weight, you might eat a higher proportion of protein, since it can help you feel satisfied longer after meals. Or if you’re a very active athlete, you might want a higher ratio of carbohydrates to meet your greater energy demands.
The good news: The calorie, portion, and macro calculator will figure all of this out for you.
Once I calculate your macros, I’ll send your Personalized Nutrition Guide to using our hand portion system for hitting your calorie and macro targets.