- 1/3 cup almond butter or natural peanut butter
- 3 T coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats sprouted is best
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-2 T chia seeds
- Whisk wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients, except chia seeds.
- Start by mixing 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. If batter is still wet, add another tablespoon.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Do not substitute maple syrup with granulated sugar. It will turn out too dry.
Share this Recipe