- 1 head cauliflower shaved (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped or sliced brussel sprouts
- 5 green onions sliced thin
- 1/4 cup pecans or sliced almonds toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries optional
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of sea salt andof pepper
- Place prepared cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green onions, pecans, and (optional) cranberries in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- In a separate small bowl or dressing bottle, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Share this Recipe