- 6 med/lg portabella mushroom caps stems removed
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper diced
- 1 med red onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 T Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1/4 cup water to wilt spinach
- 3 cups organic baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes chopped
- Preheat your over to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the mushrooms cavity side up on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until almost cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large skillet combine the zucchini, pepper, onion and garlic and sauté over med/high heat for 5 mins or until everything is tender. *Note no oil/fats are allowed during detox so you can expect some sticking to – stir frequently.
- Add Bragg’s, Mrs. Dash seasoning, water and spinach; bring to a simmer, allowing spinach to wilt. Finally, add the tomatoes to the stir fry and remove from heat.
- Scoop the veggie mixture into each of the mushroom caps and bake for an additional 10 minutes to combine flavors.
Share this Recipe