5-Day Whole Foods Cleanse to Help You Feel Better and Have More Energy, Without Giving Up Real Food!
Has your skin has been acting up? Do you wish you had more energy to make it through the day, instead of crashing mid-afternoon? Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs, and other junk food?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, or if you’re ready for things to be different, it’s time to try a gentle but effective cleanse.
With this guided 5-day program, we are going to jump-start your metabolism and reboot your system. You will have more energy and release extra weight. This is a 5-day clean eating challenge that will not focus on counting calories. Instead it will focus on feeding your body with delicious and satisfying foods that will leave you feeling more balanced and empowered.
Join me so you can re-set your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants.
With the 5-Day Cleanse you will:
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings, and stop eating the junk that keeps sneaking back into your diet
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day.
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Cleanses can help to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done cleanse can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
I know there are a lot of programs out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Whole Foods Cleanse is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. Many people have already gone through the 5-Day Cleanse program have had incredible results.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to enjoy delicious foods without counting calories.
- You want to balance your blood sugar and insulin levels.
- You want to feel more balanced energy and learn about the root cause of your fatigue.
- You want to stop your cravings once and for all.
- You reach for a can of diet cola and a chocolate bar when the clock hits 3:00 PM.
- You usually eat pretty well, you find yourself craving the opportunity to lighten up this summer.
- You know you want to eat better, but you’re just not sure where to start.
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet.
- You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way.
- You are ready to make a lifestyle change that will have lasting results.
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Whole Foods Cleanse kit:
- A done-for-you cleanse guide that tells you exactly what to do and when, so you’ll never be left wondering whether you’re doing things right
- Step-by-step guidance that will make sure your 5-Day Cleanse is a success!
- A recipe guide to help you get the maximum detoxification possible while still eating really tasty foods.
- Direct support from me.
- Guidance on how you can get your family involved during your cleanse week so you don’t feel like you’re a short-order cook.
I’m all about making cleansing EASY and FUN. In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed recipe guide complete with simple recipes and snack ideas so you won’t even have to think about what to cook all week – sweet! (Valued at $147)
- Bonus #2: A shopping list to take all the stress out of figuring out how many onions, bunches of kale, and carrots you need to buy – it’s already done for you! (Valued at $57)
- Bonus #3: A post-cleanse strategy session with me to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits (Valued at $97)
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your cleanse to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out (Valued at $37)
I did the math, and all the done-for-you materials, personal support and bonuses you’ll get are worth over $500 – the bonuses alone are valued at $338, but because I want you to have a healthy start, you’ll invest just $97 to re-set your eating habits, curb your cravings, and feel light as air. This is a seriously awesome deal – did you notice all those bonuses?!
You can find YOUR glow for the very low investment of only $97!
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Contact me and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Marsha Beals, Certified Health Coach & Wellness Educator
Specializing in Holistic Health & Healing Nutrition
Natural Beauty From Within
Marsha is board certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and is a member of the International Association of Health Coaches. She is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), the world’s largest nutrition school.
Marsha’s expertise lies in helping clients overcome the struggles that typically keep them from achieving their goals. One of her best attributes is walking beside each client as they embark on what seems like an impossible journey. Marsha’s passion is empowering her clients to make gradual changes in their nutrition and lifestyle habits to produce real and lasting results. Her heartfelt support and encouragement are the keys to each client’s success.
When Marsha’s not working with clients, she enjoys spending time with family, her granddaughter and friends, enjoys camping and is quite passionate about line dancing.